Adopted Greek Girl

Since K passed away, we have been spending all our time with G and his family and friends. They all welcomed us so much so that now I feel like I am somewhat greek.
We went out everynight last week, to all of K's favorite places with his favorite friends, drinking his favorite vodka and favorite champagne. Saturday we went for dinner at a greek restaurant P. K used to love it there. There was me,my sis, V and G. Later on, one of K's bestfriends G (also) joined us. I had briefly met him the night before at the funeral dinner at C, he was sitting at the end of the table but I caught him many times looking at me and he was sooo cute and tall. Anyway, right before we left from P, another G joined us and we all decided to go to V's G's place to hang out and drink. He just bought a new place and he wanted us to visit. So we get there and the place is amazing. The interior decor is unbelievably chic, but I wasn't surprised. With that money G has, he can afford litterally anything and everyhing. So for the rest of the night saturday, we just sat around a table and drank. The guys told stories about K, and we had lots of fun. All the while, my G was getting close, sitting next to me ... Everybody spent the night there, but my sis and I left around 6 am.
Next day sunday was his name day, so we went for dinner me, my sis,V,G and my G :). Then we went to R where K used to hang out sunday nights. There, there was probably 30 of his friends waiting for us, we just drank and drank and drank some more. By 3am I was seriously drunk and big time flirting with my G.
Monday at 2pm we had to go to the cemetary for the 9th day ritual. Family and close friends were there. Afterwards we went to the family house for lunch. There,G's mom was talking to me in greek and I did my best to answer. The food was great; I was starving and hung over from the night before. We all were actually. My G was sitting on the other side facing me, and every now and then he would look and smile and I'd do the same. After all how can I not, he is just too cute to resist. Later on, I found a way to go hang out with him outside where he went to smoke. We got the chance to talk a bit and I knew that he liked me so I was pretty relaxed. Then my sister came out to tell us that it was time to go because we had dinner reservations. We get to the restaurant and G took the seat next to the one opposite mine. We're eating and talking but again he's looking, even my sister noticed. Then around the end, I was sitting confortably but when I moved my legs,G started playing footsie with me.
Once done with dinner we went to W cafe for drinks. Me and my G, V and her G. My sister joined us for one drink and then left. We were there for a while and I knew that G was going to kiss me, it was very obvious that we liked each other and we were sitting so close, holding hands and I was leaning on him so... But the rule is that G has to have V's approval to do anything with me. So when V's G told her, she took her apple martini, held it up for us to see and said: humm, this is so green.
Stupid me, I go: oh u re right it's very very green, weird.
Then they started laughing, and I wondered why. Little did I know that V was then giving her Ok to G!!!
After that, G finally kissed me and it a was very very very nice kiss.
Then it was time to leave, G drove me home. And in the morning when I woke up, there was a msg from him hoping that I had a nice night.
Last night when he was at work, we kept msging each other back and forth, and this morning again there was a msg from him :).
In the meantime, things with big D are still hanging, he called and left a msg yesterday, has been msging on msn, but I just don't have time to sit and chat with him.
Today however, I'm going to the gym so I most likely am going to see him. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home